Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair There, Everywhere

I have naturally curly hair & find that products that generally work on "normal" hairs, don't usually work on mine. 
I recently purchased some organic Argan Oil Shampoo- I was so excited because I know that Argan Oil is so good for your skin/hair.  But in this case, it makes my hair incredibly dry & hard to brush. Not gonna lie here, I enjoy natural products as much as the next person- but I also like my hair to be soft & good smelling!

I'd love to hear what you're favorite shampoos/conditions or styling products are.  I change my products every few Months.
































Just some examples how awesome my hair was :) Since, I've gotten into professional straightening- although I haven't done it in months and my hair is...a fro. For sure.





If you think of it, say a little prayer for 007. He's had a rough day. We took him to the emergency vet office & they had to put him in an oxygen box. He's doing a little better, but weak & scared. Po' babe.


6 comments:

nuttysquirrel72 said...

I have naturally curly hair too and I'm always buying/trying the latest "miracle" products, but I'm still searching for my Holy Grail product. I have yet to find anything that works perfectly with my hair. :(

I'll definitely say some prayers for 007. My heart breaks when my kitty isn't feeling well so I can only imagine how much this affects you too. Love and hugs!

shorty_cant_surf said...

Ahhh, the Squo. Thanks for sharing that with the world.
On another note, did you HAVE to put up that picture of us? I mean, honestly.

:)

Erica said...

I really don't "swear" by anything. Is it wrong that I pick out my shampoo, by which smells the best? ;/
www.poolovesboo.com

Sarah said...

You are so pretty! I love looking at pictures from days ago! :)

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

omg, too cute for words!so awesome!
xx




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Claudia at Lashes and Beard said...

I have naturally curly hair, too. It's a bear! For me I need to use a good shampoo + conditioner combination. If I'm watching my pennies, I'll go with Garnier's curl line. If I'm feeling a bit more spendy then I loooove Bumble & Bumble's Creme de Coco line.

For styling products, I've tried a ton of stuff. I like the Tousle Me Softly mousse from Herbal Essences, as well as 07 from Redken.

By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Enjoy! http://www.lashesandbeard.com/2012/08/id-like-to-thank-academy.html