Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Letters (Angst Version)

Dear Microwave,
Ya know what?
I didn't like you anyway!
Dear Body,
Incase you didn't get the memo.
We're losing weight.
Dear Library,
I realize I am married to your "Most Wanted" right now,
but I'm working on him.  Justice will be served!
Dear Spiders,
This is war.
And I will fight to the death.
Your death.
Dear Starbucks,
I know this thing we have going on can't keep happening.
I mean, until I see different sides of you...
I just can't do this anymore.
It's not you, it's me.
Alright, and it's a little bit you.

Dear Poison Ivy,
It's been fun and all, but please dismiss yourself
from my body.
Dear Potter Puppet Pals,
Thank you for teaching me the word, "angst".




Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoаh thіѕ blog іs wοnԁerful i likе reaԁing yоur агticles.
Ѕtaу up the good work! You realіze, a lot of indiνіԁuals аre looking around fοг
thіѕ infoгmation, уou
cоuld aid them gгeatlу.

Сhесκ out mу wеbpagе:
short wedding hairstyles