Thursday, February 9, 2012

Story Time

I realize that I already posted, not but 2 hours ago, so forgive me for obnoxious posting.
HOWEVER- this is ridiculously important that I share.

My Mom and I always read books together growing up. Everything from The Berenstein Bears to The Boxcar Children series.
One book, though, sticks out in my memory like none other.

Peter Spier's Christmas!

There are no words in this book and somehow Mom always managed to get the story just about the same...every time!

There is just something so whimsical about this book.

I encourage you to read this to those little people in your lives. It'll spark a little imagination for you and a lot of memories for them.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Aren't children's books some of the best?! Boxcar kids was a favorite in our house as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog BTW =D I'll be sure to come back and read more of yours!

Callie said...

Oh, I'll have to check that one out! We used to read Berenstein Bears and the Boxcar Children books too. Good times! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours!