Monday, June 25, 2012

Get. Away.

The Hubs and I like to try out fun B&B's (and Inns) around the East Coast. It's kind of become our "thang".  :)

I've done a little research on a few places- but would love love LOVE to hear from all of you on some of your favorite spots to "getaway".

In our first year of Marriage (We're about to celebrate year THREE in September!) we found this amazing Inn in Provincetown, MA. The area is better known as Cape Cod.

It was absolutely gorgeous there. We had gone on an off Season so the streets (and most of the shops & restaurants) were sleepy quiet.  It was really chilly & I loved perusing the streets hand in hand with my Sweet. 

Okay, let's talk about the room. It...was...amazing.  Not huge, but just divine. It's one of those rooms you walk into and immediately think, "Is it time for bed yet??"  (As in, sleep....ha!)
*Anyway*
My favorite feature was the ginormously round window. From the bed, you could look out the window and see the twinkling night sky. It was sort of like a dream, seriously.

I'm sure you're dying for pictures, right? :)












So tell me, where is your favorite getaway spot?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I really wanted to do a little get away for our anniversary, but unfortunately it is in peak season ($$$). I've browsed some spots in Colorado, but I've only seen one that I really liked so far. Maybe we can go to it a little later in the year.

Cara said...

What a beautiful inn, the view is spectacular! Cape Cod (W.Dennis) is my happy place, I summered there when I was a kid and just love it's laid back feel. Can't wait to celebrate the 4th there next week!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous place! love the round window.

My favourite Getaway place is Melbourne (Australia).

Introverted Art said...

OMG, thank you so much for sharing!!! This might become my next destination ;-)

Fash Boulevard said...

omg, looks amazing. My fave spot is Destin Florida. So peaceful and stunning. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Aspiring Kennedy said...

How quaint is this inn and view! If you ever find yourself in the land of baguettes and wanting to find a place in the French countryside for a quick get away, I'm your girl.

Kimia Kline said...

WOW. this looks amazing. my hub and i love b&b's. this place needs to go on our list.