Monday, September 24, 2012

Corn Craze

Do you ever get into those blog moods- where....you're not lacking inspiration- but all your inspiration is the same??
Ugh. So there right now!
 
Fall is upon us and it's literally all I want to think/write about :)
 
This past weekend was pretty wonderful.
I had some "me" time where I literally just laid in my comfy pajamas, listening to pandora, and relaxing on the sofa.
Husband & I also went to a Pumpkin Patch this weekend with a few Friends.  I tried a honey stick for the first time....It tasted like honey. (Surprise!) Bought some apple cider donuts & a few fun pumpkins. We also went through my first corn maze.  It was pretty fun- but mostly because it reminded me of my roots. The good ole Midwest :)
 
 





6 comments:

Alexandra said...

How fun! Love the fall theme of this post, has me excited to get out to a pumpkin patch or corn field myself!

Alexandra xo

tovogueorbust.com

Anca C. said...

I get what you mean, fall is overwhelming!
Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I'm so glad fall is here! I'm ready for the pumpkin patches, the fall food, the AMAZING weather! I've never been through a corn maze. We've got one in town, maybe I'll check it out this year!
I love this blog! You post all you want about fall stuff! It's the best time of the year! :)

Taylor said...

ooh, apple cider donuts are a special fall treat for me too. sounds like you're enjoying every bit of fall :)

Amy said...

Looks like a great time! I can't wait to head to our pumpkin patch this year!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

Nothing says the start of fall like the opening of pumpkin patches and corn mazes!