Sunday, October 7, 2012

"The Secret to Long, Flowing Locks"

So I went on a picture taking spree a few days ago.
Want to know why??
Because my hair *finally* did something I desperately wanted it to do.
Yes.
 
The. Wave.




I sat through boring tutorials & tried using my own tricks- but nothing took.  I have THE frizziest, thickest hair you've ever seen- and so styling it isn't the easiest.
 
So let me tell you a few secrets.
Because trust me, if I could make this happen- you can too!


I most definitely can't take all of the credit for figuring it out- as I finally found a quick, easy to understand tutorial, which you can watch below.  You can also check out her blog (here)



For me, I didn't put any products in prior. But I did have to semi-straighten my hair to make it more manageable. I just did all of the curling section by section, used the "BIG SEXY HAIR" Spray to finish it off & Voila!  Perfection. 


11 comments:

Kayla Peveler said...

JEALOUS! My hair is as straight as a pin, can't hold a curl worth anything, and boring! I wish I had your volume!

Cute, girl!

Alli's Mommy said...

Love! but of course you're always gorgeous!

Beth said...

I love how your title is an exact match to my original inquiry on Facebook. :) I'll have to watch the tutorial tonight!

meg said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Is you hair naturally wavy or curly? I definitely want to try this with mine, but since I grew my hair out super long it's been straight as an arrow.

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Your hair looks gorgeous and sexy to me!

www.thedaileigh.com

Ruby Girl said...

lovely waves! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

jillian at faith that laughs. said...

you look gorgeous!!! xoxo

Hena Tayeb said...

your hair and you look gorgeous.

Molly and Mac said...

Your curls look beautiful! Definitely going to have to try out this tutorial

Abi K. said...

I want to try that with my hair!
Amazing!
I started following you, You are welcome to follow me back.

Check out my blog, I sell amazing recycled high end fashion at super low prices.
www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

Abi K :)

Shaina Longstreet said...

DANG! Hot stuff! Makes me sad I chopped all my hair off. I'll save the tutorial for when it grows out again. ;)