Monday, February 4, 2013

Something New & An Award

This Week I'm doing something totally unfamiliar to me- a body cleanse.

I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago & after reading about it, I knew it was something I could definitely handle if I stayed motivated.
So while Grocery Shopping for this coming Week, I picked out more fresh deliciousness than I have in Years, honestly. 

 

I'll keep you updated on how it all works out- I'm supposed to lose 10 or so pounds. If I lose even 5, I'll be happy.

Wish me luck!


Also, I was nominated for a Leibster Award, one of many- although I typically don't follow through with doing them, admittedly.
But, a sweet college Friend, Sarah from "Representin' " tagged me & I feel I need to respond :) She doesn't blog daily, and sometimes not weekly- but when she does, it's totally worth it. She's a Military Wife, a Mom, and she has the best sense of humor. 

I think most of you know the rules, list 11 random facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions asked of you. Come up with 11 of your own questions to ask. Tag 11 Blog Friends with 200 or less followers.

Facts

1) I love burnt foods. Meat, Popcorn, Chips, Cheese on Pasta.
2) I have a weird shaped head. I never look good in hats.
3) I could take pictures of my brand new fireplace all day. "Cat in front of Fireplace". "Self portrait in front of Fireplace". "Fireplace alone."
4) I hate the words, Skull, Flesh, and Goober to name a few.
5) Having the light on above the Stove at night is a comfort to me.
6) I currently have 4 facial cleansers in the Shower.
7) My Tall Husband in the Low Ceiling Basement gives me anxiety attacks.
8) A dream vacation would include Ireland
9) If Facebook Stalking was a career, I'd be able to say I'd found my niche.
10) My all time Favorite Movie is, You've Got Mail.
11) I'm not entirely sure I want to have kids. (This fact still surprises me.)

Questions for Me






     1. What are you last 5 Google Searches?
How to use the ThermaScan
English Rhymes
Amici's Restaurant Menu
Painting Tips
Cat Colds
2. What is your first memory?
Having diaper rash cream applied when I was two or three. Awful.

3. What is one decision you have made that you will never regret? Marrying Kyle. Duh!
4. What's one thing you would try if you knew for sure you'd be great at it? Uh...being President?
5. "The Notebook". Yes or No? Mmm...on MOST days, No.
6. What would you do if you had $1 million, but only an hour to spend it? What wouldn't I do?
7. What is your dream job? Traveling Journalist
8. Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Not really. Hotness at first sight, yes.
9. What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? A Mom.
10. If you could change one thing about your wedding day, what would it be? Oh boy. My dress. Among other things.
11. What is your idea of the perfect vacation? Chilly weather, no itinerary, and my Hubs.




 



Questions for Nominees

1) If you could revisit an Age- which Age would you choose & why?
2) How much time do you spend daily Facebook Stalking?
3) Favorite beauty brand currently?
4) How much money would have to be offered for you to eat a hard boiled egg dipped in mayo and cottage cheese, with a pinch of cayenne?
5) Your worst habit?
6) What's your secret haircut/style obsession?

Blog Nominees
Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eater.
 
I'm only going to nominate a few people who immediately come to mind. :)
 
 
Kayla @ Olson's Orbit
Rachel @ Toast and Tea
 
 







 


 

 

1 comment:

k said...

i am totally like that with the stove light :) fun reading these!