Monday, April 1, 2013

151

Broke the 150 followers barrier- thanks guys! :)

Easter feels so different the older I get- do you feel that at all?

When I was little I'd go all out with the lace gloves, poofy dress & the stylin' hats.  These days, I'm lucky if I remember to get a new dress in time for Sunday. 
Overall, the Day was good for us. Blessed to have a good Church Family with excellent cooking skills & In-Laws to honor the Day with.
I am looking forward to just "relaxing" this next Week, though.
No cooking.
No obligations.
Just time with my Hubs & Kitties.



For those of you who read my last post- it has been a really rough couple of days emotionally.
My Sister in Law picked up some mini daffodils for me - and it immediately brought a smile.
Sometimes, it's the little things.




It's actually been feeling like Spring now, yes?
I love it!  It's inspired me to try iced teas from Starbucks instead of iced coffees. A little healthier, at least :) Any favorite drink suggestions that are a bazillion and a half calories?


6 comments:

shorty_cant_surf said...

Black coffee has zero calories :)

Jess said...

That was so nice of your sister-in-law :) Little things make a big difference. Happy Easter!

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Sienna said...

i have those clubmasters, there my fave :)

Cee said...

Happy belated Easter! And so sorry to hear about your little dog, she looked very sweet... I really think it's so important that older animals have a loving home for the last days of their life, and it sounds like you gave Pip exactly that.
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Krystal said...

I'm so sorry about pip, that is heartbreaking :(
maybe it would make you feel better to give away your sunglasses to me ;) jk!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

That is so sweet that your sister in law picked you flowers. I hope things are getting better.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com