Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Stamp






As part of my 25th Birthday present from my Parents- Mom gave me a Year's Subscription to the HGTV Magazine. 
By far, one of the best presents I've received. I literally look forward to checking the mailbox at the first Week of every Month..
 
So there is one area in particular that I've had lots of ideas for & I think I've narrowed it down to what my primary idea is.
 
Here's the space.

 
 
 
And here are my Pinterest Inspirations



I want calm & classy.
Right now, we rarely sit at our dining room table. The room isn't inviting, I hate the paint color, and it's just BLAH...am I right?!
I'd really like to do built-ins on either side of the window- for extra storage and displays and also a bench seat undearneath the window.
I'm totally at a loss of what color to paint the walls though.

Thoughts?!

2 comments:

Tia said...

I like bright colors like turquoise or sunny yellow. To me a room is only inviting if it is bright but feels warm.

k said...

i so miss getting magazines in the mail!