Sunday, October 20, 2013

Home Tour, Part 1.


Quite a few people have inquired as to what our house has come to look like since we moved in last January.
Understandably so- not all that many people have actually been in our Home.
I am no hostess or entertainer, although I'd like to be. I'm working on it. I just have to get passed the whole "What will they say about what we've done? What if I didn't dust a corner?"-- Thing.

But for now, I'll appease everyone with a few pictures here and there in my next few posts. Home posts are always fun, right??

So let's start with the front door and directly to your right- into the kitchen all the way through to the stairs leading to the second floor.

 
Our Front Door. I have *always* wanted a red door
 
.
I've had this HomeGoods rug since Summer and it's already completely worn. Thanks, Cats! I still love it.
 
 
Forgive the realistic look inside our Kitchen :) Somewhat messy, somewhat cozy. Eventually we hope to upgrade appliances.
 
 
 
 One of the first things I noticed about the kitchen, despite our showing being in the Evening- was this window. I love the natural light that pours through, the little shelving nook...and the fact that it's low enough that I can actually see out of it!
 
 
 

 
"There is only one Happiness in Life.
To be loved by your Pet."
...Yep! That about says it :)
 
 
Eventually the dream is to have some kind of patterned stair runner going down these. And maybe a cooler railing :) It's not my favorite that the staircase is kind of hidden- but it is what it is.
 
 

1 comment:

Yessenia said...

love your home! its so big and clean.