Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Home Tour : Part II

....So let's take it into the Dining Room & Living Room. It's basically one giant room. So what do you call that? Whatever. I don't know what you call that.

I have lots of dreams for this space, as I do for every room in our Home.
I honestly find the space a little overwhelming. Despite being so small, I can't figure out a paint color that would be perfect for both "sides" of the room.  Everything I envision the living room to be- doesn't blend with my ideas for the dining room.

All I am sure of, is that there will be gray furniture down the road & lots of cheeky artwork. :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everything in these spaces are kind of muttled together. They're different styles, different textures, different colors. Which kind of drives me bonkers. But for now, I just keep changing things around until I'm satisfied for a Week or two :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh it looks quite spacious looking at those pics. Love grey in interiors too it seems to blend well with anything. And yes some cheeky artworks would liven up this space.
Enjoy!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I'm with you- I am always changing around my living room or I get into these phases of just getting rid of stuff because I want a simple look :)