Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Growing Up



I feel like every new Day brings about a new lesson called, "You have to grow up".
Especially lately.



With Pip being blind, it has brought about a lot of changes & responsibility we hadn't anticipated. At least not this soon.
We had envisioned lots of Spring & Summer walks with Pip. And we really, were just getting comfortable with each other.

Her hearing has been bothering her too, so we can't depend on her ears to make up the difference for her eyes.

Anyhoo- I promise I'm going to try my best to not talk about this constantly. But it's been consistently taking up my thoughts.

Suggestions, Advice, Encouragement- welcome!!

2 comments:

Silvia ♥ said...

Your blog is wonderful! I saw the comment you left me on my profile Interpals and I have gone through your blog and love it! already have a new follower! ;) Kiss http://enminubeparticular.blogspot.com.es/

Erika @ Our Cozy Cubbyhole said...

So sorry to hear about Pip's medical issues. But I agree with "some wise mother" in the comment above... you will still get to do all of those things with her! You just may have to do things a little differently. She is so so so lucky that she has a loving family to take care of her now. :)