Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Letters: Letters on Friday.

(Instagram:  amosven)


 
Dear Rain,
I love you.
Keep a'comin.
 
Dear UPS,
Please keep up the pace & get my
package to me today. Seriously.
Today.
 
Dear Spiders,
You do no stand a chance against my wrath.
No matter how ugly you are.
 
Dear Husband,
I wish you could stay home with me today.
 
Dear Headache,
There is a reason why I called  you a "Head Banger" when I was 12.
Please go away.
 
Dear Face,
Thanks for clearing up.
Preciate it.
 
Dear Poison Ivy,
You're the bain of my existence.
I will, kill you.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerri @ Holly Muffin said...

I just found your blog through a comment you posted, and I love it :) Just thought you should know!
Kerri at HollyMuffin

Cee said...

What a cute post, Manda! Hope your headache improved and UPS got its act together for you :)
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com