Monday, June 10, 2013

Room Daily

Hello, Friends!
Hoping you had a good weekend filled with everything...and maybe even some nothing :)

I made my first fritatta!
I woke up Sunday Morning craving something savory and had a bit of an urge to make something other than a plain ole' scrambled egg.  So, I did!




It was super good and Hubs ate 3 servings!
I used cherry tomatoes, scallions, baby reds, a bit of cheddar and parm cheeses- salt, pepper, milk & eggs. Delish!

I've also created a little instagram challenge for myself this Week.
I'm going to try posting one bedroom detail a day.
It'll be under the tag, #roomdaily or you can find me with "amosven".

3 comments:

Vett Vandiver said...

your fritatta looks so yum!!

Rui Jun said...

Love the last picture.

xo june.
http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

Postcards from Rachel said...

Fritattas are my favorite thing to make! Perfect for using up veggies in the fridge.